Frequently Asked Questions.


I’ve been injured in an accident, what do I need to do?
Just after my accident, the other insurance company was calling me to give them a recorded statement. What should I do?
What makes the attorneys at Thomas & Associates, P.C. the right ones for my personal injury case?


What’s the difference between an uncontested and contested divorce?
Do you need to have a document to be separated?
Do you need to have a separation agreement if you have no assets or have been married for a very short time?


How much does it cost to have Thomas and Associates collect?
Will I have to go to court?
Can I make the debtor pay my attorney’s fees?


What is the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony?
Will I lose any rights if I am convicted of a crime?
Will a charge be on my record if it is dismissed?


I don't like my board. What can I do?
I don't like my association's rule. Do I have to obey them?
Our assessments seem to go up every year, even though we have thousands of dollars in reserve. What can be done about this?

Let Us Help You

Phone: 757.491.4141
Fax: 757.491.2253

4176 South Plaza Trail,
Suite 128
Virginia Beach, VA 23452